CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021
Create professional designs using CorelDraw
Develop captivating web content with a collection of web graphics tools and presets. With the Publish to WordPress feature, you can upload a variety of image formats directly to your WordPress site.
CorelDRAW makes it easy to prepare your documents for print. With a powerful color management engine, you can control color consistency across different media and know your colors are accurate before you print.
Compatible with over 100 graphics, publishing and image file formats, it’s easy to work with any kind of project asset. Publish to a wide variety of file formats, including AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DWG, DXF, EPS, TIFF and more.
CorelDRAW is Everywhere!
Say goodbye to technology constraints and hello to a true cross-platform experience across Windows, Mac, web, iPad, and other mobile devices. With a new touch-optimized user experience, CorelDRAW.app expands what’s possible on mobile and tablets, and a new iPad app makes it even easier to design on the go.
Why Choose CorelDRAW?
Professional Design Tools At Your Fingertips
Use CorelDRAW’s powerful vector illustration tools to turn basic lines and shapes into complex works of art. Create curves with many versatile shaping and drawing tools. Add creative effects to your vector artwork with effect tools like Contour, Envelope, Blend, Mesh Fill, and more.
- CorelDRAW® – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT® – Image editing
- Corel Font Manager™ – Font Exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE™ – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of CorelDRAW application
- CONNECT™ – Content finder (included as part of CorelDRAW application)
- CAPTURE™ – Screen capture tool
- CorelDRAW.app™ – online graphic design via web browser
- AfterShot™ 3 HDR* – RAW photo editor
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4* – Plug-in for enlarging digital images
- Online training videos, including “What’s New” video tours
- Online video hints and Insights from the Experts
- “Hints” docker
- New Discovery files accessible through “Get Started” in the Welcome screen
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications – Task automation
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications – Task automation and advanced macro projects
- Barcode Wizard – Generator of bar codes in industry-standard formats
- Duplexing Wizard – Guide for two-sided printing
- GPL Ghostscript (ZIP) – Enhanced import of EPS and PS files
- 7,000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts
- 150 professionally designed templates
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills
Call 9967640725 for best price
We deal in all graphics designing software